Healthcare Workers Visit Free
Fridays - Mondays
9:00am - 7:00pm
Free for healthcare workers and their families/pods - use code HCG1601
Please show employment ID upon arrival
Boscobel offers healthcare workers free, reserved tickets for outdoor access to 68 acres of our gardens and grounds. Enjoy a stroll or picnic on our Great Lawn, with Boscobel’s unparalleled view of the Hudson River, Constitution Marsh, and the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.
Also on our grounds, the Frances Stevens Reese Woodland Trail of Discovery offers hikers a tranquil mile through the forest, with river views. (Please wear sturdy shoes and bring bug spray.) The Apple Orchard, Formal Garden, and Herb Garden feature fruit trees and plants prized by New Yorkers then and now. And the Hudson River School Artists Garden, with sculptures by Greg Wyatt, honors 19th-century painters who celebrated this region.
While you’re on the grounds (or at home!), enjoy our Virtual Tour of Boscobel.
Coming with kids? The Boscobel Activity Booklet—full of pictures, information, and activities—is simple to use, fun to follow, and can be picked up as you enter or downloaded HERE before your visit. The booklet will guide you into the gardens, walk you around the grounds, and lead you along the woodland trail, all the while encouraging you and your family to discover the wonders that make Boscobel your special place for history, design, and nature.
- Advance reservations are encouraged. Healthcare workers may book free tickets via the button on this page.
- Guests must check in at the gate or ticket window upon arrival to display or pick up their admissions pass.
- The grounds, gardens, and Woodland Trail will be open.
- All buildings are closed to the public, with the exception of the ADA/family bathroom outside the Visitor Center.
- Masks are required in the bathroom and for select programs, on a program-by-program basis.
- Picnicking is welcome; guests must carry out everything that they carry in.
- Pets are not permitted at Boscobel.
- Boscobel staff are performing critical maintenance and security functions on the grounds. Please give them plenty of space.