- Daily parking is free. No overnight parking is allowed.
- All guests must check in at our Visitor’s Center and have a sticker while on site.
- Plein-air painting, leaf peeping, and birdwatching are encouraged. Record your bird sightings on eBird or iNaturalist and tag Boscobel.
- Picnicking is encouraged, but we are carry-in/carry-out, please take any litter you bring in with you.
- Dogs (except service), drones, biking, and smoking are not permitted on the grounds at any time.
- No consumption of alcohol at any time other than sanctioned events.
- All natural, cultural, and historical resources are protected and may not be removed or disturbed.
- Please use headphones for enjoying music.
- Please take and share personal photography with us and we may post with attribution on our website or social media! Tag us @boscobelhg and #onlyatboscobel. We may also take photos of visitors from time to use in our marketing and online publications.
Personal photography and filming only. Professional photography or filming (weddings, family/holiday portraits, etc.) must be approved and a permit obtained/approved/paid for in advance. Permits are granted at the discretion of management. Please be aware that if you appear to be taking photographs or filming for commercial use, you will be approached by a member of our staff to confirm prior approval. Please contact us for more information.