Saturday, April 23, 2022 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm | Grounds open till 6pm
FREE event; Pay-what-you-wish at Boscobel
As land stewards of an important and evolving 112-acre site along the Hudson River, Boscobel is proud to launch our first Earth Fest. Join us for a gathering of local farmers and environmental groups and learn how you can help protect our planet.
Stay and explore Boscobel’s budding landscape, woodland trails, and new sustainability projects on guided (pay-what-you-wish) grounds tours at 10:30; 11:00; 11:30; 12:00; and 12:30.
- Support local farmers at the Cold Spring Farmer’s Market
- Learn how you can reduce your carbon footprint and participate in the Philipstown Fights Dirty campaign with Climate Smart Philipstown and Ecological Citizens’ Project
- Grab free seed packs and learn how you can start your own pollinator-friendly garden with the Philipstown Garden Club
- Bring broken items to repair instead of throwing them into landfills at the Desmond-Fish/Boscobel Repair Cafe
- Browse Butterfield Library’s lending library and vegetable garden seeds
- Preview new electric lawn equipment and electric car on display
- Participate in a family-friendly scavenger hunt through the farmers’ market
The Repair Cafe has skills in repairing wood, metal, electrical items, computers (hardware and software), and other Hi-Tech electronic items, and can do couture-level fabric and knit repairs.
Earth Fest 2022 is sponsored by Marshall & Sterling